- 〒106-0047 Tokyo Minato Ku Minami Azabu 5-1-14 Tel: 03-3444-7271
- ●By train:
- Exit 4 from Hiroo Station on the Hibiya Line
- ●By bus:
- Toei Bus (Shina) 97 Running between Shinagawa station and Shinjuku station.
Toei Bus (Kuro) 77 Running between Meguro station and Sendagaya station.
Get off at Nisseki Iryo Center Shita/Hiroo Gakuen Mae.
Hiroo Gakuen is surrounded by embassies creating a truly international atmosphere.
- Arisugawanomiya Memorial Park
- Rich in nature, this lovely green park will almost make you believe you aren’t right in the center of the city.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Central Library
- Containing around 1.5 million books, this public library is the largest in the country.
- National Azabu Supermarket
- Full of imported goods, with foreigners reportedly making up 70% of this supermarket’s customers.
- Hiroo Garden Hills
- Located directly behind Hiroo Gakuen, this superb luxury apartment complex is Hiroo to many people.
- Hiroo Plaza
- Containing food products from around the world, this building contains a combination of stores including the Meidi-ya Hiroo Store.